Click here for a printable verison of the information below!
Thank you so much for considering Touch-A-Truck as your birthday venue of choice!
Touch-A-Truck is an exciting and family friendly event where children and adults have the unique opportunity to get up close and personal with community vehicles, trucks, machinery, and meet the men and women who protect, serve, and build the Dallas/Fort Worth community. A Touch-A-Truck birthday party is the perfect opportunity to celebrate your little one and give back to the local community.
The Touch-A-Truck birthday party details include:
- $185 flat fee ($87 tax deductible)
- 15 general admission tickets, plus entry for the birthday child and their parents. Each additional entry over the first 15 will be charged $10
- 1 Touch-A-Truck, souvenir for the birthday child
- 1 Touch-A-Truck, t-shirt for the birthday child
- Tables and chairs reserved specifically for your group (6 foot table)
- Access to all vehicles, kids korner activities, and balloon artist
- You are welcome to bring party decorations, cake, drinks, food, canopy tent, etc.
- Disclaimer: The past two years have been windy. This is something to take into consideration when planning for the party.
- The Touch-A-Truck event is from 10 am-3 pm. Please note what time your party will begin on the proceeding form. If your party will begin at 10:00 am. You are welcome to begin setting up prior to the opening of the event. Please note: Children will not be permitted to explore/touch any vehicles prior to 10 am.
- Your party guests will check in at the registration table, and they will receive a wrist band. They will be led to your assigned birthday party tables.
- Please let us know if you have any questions! We hope to make your child’s birthday an exciting and memorable experience! We look forward to working with you!
For questions, please contact:
Cara Armstrong, Sr. Development Director
CFF Fort Worth Office -3840 Hulen Street, Suite 600, Fort Worth, TX 76107